by Scott Creighton
In this article, I showed evidence that seems to suggest the explosive in the second bombing was actually in front of the guard rail and beside the mailbox.
Everyone has been looking for one or two young, military aged men as the ones who set this off. Knowing that people would automatically assume that, do you think the planners might find some other assets to do it? Maybe someone not so young? Maybe someone not so male? And older woman? That’s crazy talk…. right?
I’m just gonna leave this here for your consideration:
split-marathon-bag

1 commenti :

  1. Then why did the two brothers get into shootouts with the police where they are accused of using pipe bombs as well?

    Don' get me wrong, I'm all for asking the hard questions and making sure the evidence actually points to these two men. I would say they have shown a certain level of guilt in their reactions, however.

    Unknown

Post a Comment